Brass glass with Horse lid
- The Brass objects are symbolic of higher living, and thus people light brass lamps during the festival of Diwali. Apart from being used for festive occasions, brass adorns the walls and surfaces of many homes.
- It is considered to add benefits and reap good luck and the horse on top of the lid represents “progression”.
- Candles are known for their soothing and healing properties. They directly correspond with the element of fire, which is vital to feng shui. The sheer act of lighting a candle helps ease and soothe the mind.
- It produces melanin for healthy hair and skin.
- Increases strength and immunity.
- Prevents abdominal infections.
- Helps Purifies the blood
- Stimulates memory.
- Helps in curing respiratory diseases like cough and asthma.
- Supports a restful sleep.
- It creates a desirable ambience and atmosphere.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied.
- Lemon and salt/ Baking powder mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product.
2 Brass Glass
2 Horse lids
1 Soy Wax Candle