The Magic Aura of Himalayan Salt Lamps
Over millions of years, the Himalayan Crystal Rock Salt as it is mostly known emerged. Great for riding the toxins, magical sea salts contain all 84 natural minerals and elements for your health. The main benefits of the Himalayan Salt Lamp are to clean the air and balance those ions to offer you a healthier environment.
If you are not new to holistic living, you may be well aware of the benefits of himalayan salt lamps or perhaps even own one. The benefits of having them in the home extend far beyond the aesthetics.
The range of benefits include but are not limited to the following –
- Increases in the serotonin levels, which can help to stabilize alpha rhythms
- Serenity boost – You can feel this in your surroundings.
- Practitioners say that it is known to benefit patients who suffer from asthma and sinus issues.
- Headaches, allergies and hay fever.
- Has been said to boost your immune system which could help with those annual colds.
- Helps to regular the water content throughout your body.
- Helps to promote a healthy pH balance in your cells.
- It has even been said that it can be useful for muscle cramps and your libido.
- Naturally helps to regulate your sleep
That said, the properties of natural crystal salt and its benefits have many other qualities. Crystal salt was formed millions of years ago in the Himalayan region and after oceans of old evaporated, the magic of Himalayan crystal salt remained. However, the salt lamps will not solve or list all the medical conditions, so please consult your doctor before you embark on any new path of exploration.
Salt lamps emit negative ions which work like natural ionizers keeping the air clean. Negative ions attach themselves to dust, pollen, mold, fungus and odors. It is useful for those who have allergies or want to boost respiratory health. Better breathing means you feel better on a regular basis. It also boosts the mood.
Himalayan salt lamps are also known to minimize the effect of positive ions from EMFs and electronic devices. The traditional himalayan salt lamps in the houses/offices offer a soothing, rejuvenating and relaxing effect. For maximum benefits, leave your salt lamp on as much as possible because salt is hygroscopic and will absorb moisture and liquid.
Share this post